Pharma & Bio Specimen Logistics
Do you know the exact steps taken to ensure the safety, stability, and quality of your products today?
High-quality drug stability relies on temperature management. The viability of pharmaceutical products creates a high risk of loss or at worst significant illness due to damaging temperature fluctuations. The Varcode biology specimen temperature tracking system reduces loss and improves quality control for adhering to time-temperature indicator intervals as dictated through the many groups that oversee Cold Chain Management, including:
- Food and Drug Administration – FDA (USA)
- Medical & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency – MHRA (Europe)
- The World Health Organization – WHO (Global)
Prevent Waste and Reduce Test Risk
Transfer of biological specimens, whether collected in a clinic or at home by the patient, are susceptible to high-temperature damage that can result in false test indications for excursions to the laboratory receipt.
- Alleviate the uncertainty of temperature influence
- Avoid re-testing
- Value-added confidence for the patient as you ensure a quality specimen
- Real-time alerts for quick CAPA response
- Provides comprehensive 21 CFR Part 11 compatible solution
- Ideal for shipping finished pharmaceuticals & APIs
- Transportation/weather analytics
Give us a call or fill out this form and one of our experts will get back to you as soon as possible. *denotes a required field.(312) 819-7003