Thank you for the Submission!
Learn more about Varcode and Smart Tag™ through the information below!
What Makes Varcode Different?
- Digital actionable data in an easily understood and analyzed format
- Visibility and traceability into transitional weak points of the cold-cold chain that are otherwise cost-prohibitive
- Analytical oversight by temperature excursions, date/time, location, individual, and company
- Cross functionality – Use data across segments from manufacturing to retailers and even down to the consumer level through Direct to Consumer applications
- Expands existing data network infrastructure
Economically Scalable - Even To The Unit Level
- Exception Alerts generated by the Data Network – Redundant Safety Step
- Problems are anticipated, intercepted, and resolved in real-time.
- The product is traceable through consumer purchase with a universal unique identifier and Varcode Smart Tag™ combo.
- Product-specific information down to the unit enabling tracking in case of a product recall.
Easily Integrates or Extends Current Systems
- Easily integrates into a native system
- A quality check at any point to identify any products that have been outside the recommended temperature for a defined period.
- A simple scan either by a smartphone, handheld scanner, or POS will collect information in a quick, familiar step.
- Scanning is ubiquitous - Workers are accustomed to scanning and receiving instructions back about operations.
- Instructions transmitted immediately.
- Smart Tags™ can be formatted as product specific combinations of universal identifier codes such as Code 128, UPC-a, GS1 DataBars, Code 39, UPC-E, or EAN codes to seamlessly integrate into existing tracing data.
We are continuing to develop product, production, and data enhancements to better serve the needs of the Cold Chain community.